Quartz Kitchen

Prefabricated White Quartz Kitchen Artificial Stone Countertops Colors

Prefabricated White Quartz Kitchen Artificial Stone Countertops Colors

Where does our Prefabricated White Quartz Kitchen Artificial Stone countertops colors come from Where does it go ? Prefabricated White Quartz Kitchen Artificial Stone countertops colors is the best choice . How countertops fabricate , please see below , Firstly , we should choose our favorite...

Product details

Prefabricated White Quartz Kitchen Artificial Stone Countertops Colors

Quick Details

Type:Artificial Stone                                                         Place of Origin:Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:Quan Stone                                                 Model Number:QS515                                            Stone Form:Small Slab                                                     Stone Name:quartz stone

Artificial Stone Type:Artificial Quartz                              Application:Floor, Wall, Kitchen top,Vanitytop       Finishing:Polished and honed
 

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging DetailsStrong fumigated wooden pallets for export
Delivery Time:15days
 

MaterialQuartz Stone
StyleKitchen Countertop, Vanity Top, Table Top, Island Countertop, Bar Countertop, etc.
ColorsMore than 60 colors for your choice
Dimension

Tops: 96''*36'', 96''*26'', 78''*26'', 78''*36'', 72''*36'', 96''*16''
Back splash: 2'', 3'', 4'', 5'', 6'' high
Side splash: 2'', 3'', 4'', 5'', 6'' high
Thickness: 20mm, 30mm, etc.
Customized Sizes are Available.

EdgesFull Bullnose, Half Bullnose,Flat Eased(eased edge), Bevel Top, Laminated, Ogee Edge, Beveled Processed,etc
Quality Control

Confirmed Every Details Before Make the Rough Production
All Products were Checked by Experienced QC Before Pack

Packing

By Seaworthy Standard Packing
Inner With Foamed Plastic & Outside With Fumigated Wooden Crates

Delivery25-35 days After Order Confirmed
PaymentT/T, L/C at Sight
Pricing TermFOB , C&F, CIF

 

Popular size3200*1600mm, 3000*1400mm, 3000*1200mm, 2800*1400mm
Thickness12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 30mm
Popular colorBlack, gold, brown, white, grey, etc
Edge finishing optionFull Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, DuPont, Beveled processed and polished or others.
PackingStrong fumigated wooden crates, in common 16PCS/ wooden crates
E. G: Container Loading Capacity for 96"X26"
20' standard chassis container: 152 sets for loading weight of 17.5 tons;
20' tri-axle chassis container: 169 sets for loading weight of 19.5 tons;
PaymentT/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight. Or Western union
Delivery7-15days after deposit receipt


 
image.png
image.png


Feedback